We apologize for the long delay in getting the customer portal for ticketing back up and running for the Momentum product. We understand that this was something that was valued by our customers, and we were sorry that we had to remove it when we moved ticketing systems. The portal is now back however, please feel free to use the following site to login:
Once you arrive on this site you will be presented with knowledge base articles and
FAQ's. Please follow the steps outlined here to get a login and be able to see you tickets:
1. In the top right hand corner of the page there is a Login button right next to the word Guest (as shown below), please select this.
2. Since this is a new ticketing system, the old system's username and password cannot be passed across. On the new page that is displayed, under the Login button, you should see Create an Account. Please select this to create a new account for yourself.
3. You should see a screen asking for your email address, please enter a valid email address associated with your company here and press the "Send Instructions" button to move forward. N.B. This should be the email address that you have been using up until now to send cases to Support.
4. This will send an email to the account that you specified. Once you have received this message select the "Click here" link and you will be registered. The email you receive should look similar to the one below:
For security purposes, please click the following link to validate your email address (email@example.com): Click here
Once you've done that, you'll be able to keep track of your support case statuses and view any activity related to your cases. Thank you for registering and we look forward to providing you with exceptional support!
5. After clicking on the "Click here" link you will be presented with a screen asking you to fill in First and Last name and a password. N.B. Support will never know what this password is, so if you forget the password on the original login screen you will have an option to reset this yourself, always use this since we cannot change the password for you. The screen that you arrive on should look like the one below:
6. Once you have set this up you should be immediately able to login and start looking at your cases. Once you login you should the same screen you were originally greeted by with FAQ's and KB articles. However, in the top right hand corner there should now be "My Cases", "My Profile" and "Logout" buttons.
7. Clicking on the My Cases button will take you to this screen, where you should be able to see updates and log new cases:
If you run into any issues with this process of creating a new login, or you have any problems at all with the above process please send a case request into firstname.lastname@example.org for additional help.